Your adventurous nature and desire for the highest quality education makes 你 a great fit for College of Saint Mary. Because we are a private, liberal arts college, our caring professors get to know 你, work closely with 你 and ensure that 你’ll receive the attention 你 need to develop confidence and attain both personal and professional success.
We know it can be difficult to be far from family during 你r college years. That’s why we’re here to 支持 你.
International students are admitted year-round to College of Saint Mary based on a cumulative GPA of 2.0或以上的4分.0规模. You are strongly encouraged to start the 应用程序 process six months to a year prior to planning to attend. Depending on 你r program of interest, we may have additional requirements and specific deadlines 对入学.
- 提交你的 应用程序 对入学
- 咨询 教育al Credential Evaluators, Inc., to have 你r credentials evaluated. 咨询 Enrollment 服务 for additional resources for evaluation of educational credentials. A general report is acceptable for proof of education equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. Comprehensive course-by-course official evaluation of education records required for postsecondary courses
- Student must meet the following language requirements: a score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT (internet-based test), TOEFL PBT (paper-based) minimum score of 550 or IELTS minimum 6.5.
International students earning admission to CSM will receive from Enrollment 服务 Post-Admission Admission Steps. These include the following:
- Complete the International Student Declaration of Finances.
- Provide official bank documents and statements in U.S. dollars and in 英语.
- Provide a copy of 你r passport.
- Indicate if 你 plan to bring a spouse and/or other dependents.
- The Registrar’s Office may request further 信息 to process Form I-20.
- 学费 and Costs: International students must demonstrate the financial resources necessary to 支持 the balance of the annual expenses of full-time undergraduate tuition and room & board after subtracting the CSM institutional awards. The balance for each semester must be paid in full prior to arriving to campus for residential students or prior to the first day of classes for students outside of the housing requirement.
- Proof of health insurance in the United 状态s, including Repatriation of remains coverage.
- Tuberculosis Test (TB test) upon arrival is required of students from locations with an increased incidence of TB that are identified by the ACHA. Any student with a positive TB test must undergo chest radiography and a medical exam, and follow treatment recommendations according to the results.
- Testing should be conducted in the United 状态s, no sooner than 3-6 months prior to college entrance and should be completed by the beginning of first semester.
- Cost associated with the tests are student’s responsibility.
- Students must provide accurate immunization records.